Monday, February 23, 2009

GHAZAL

My Love Loss

I know this guy that told me that he loved me then pulled a scam
He really didn't get want to get to know who I am
He thought I was another pretty face that he could control
But there was a soul that he needed to know
He always came and left and never left a call
And he never once thanked me at all
He played with my emotions and he played with my heart
Why couldn't I tell he didn't like me from the start
I wanted to give up my crazy life to be with this guy
But almost all the time he made me cry
I wanted to move on and find someone else
But he always told me that he's the one himself
I believed him but then I got hurt
So now when I see him I tell him to kick dirt
I learned from myself to stand up and strive
But every time I try its like taking a huge dive
Mine and his love was like a light with a moth
But I can't blame myself for my love loss

No comments:

Post a Comment